Saturday, February 20, 2010

WINNER WINNER


Don't you hate it when people make you wait all day to see who the winner is. Well I do so I promise not to be one of those people. After a little confusion this morning and some help from my friends I figured out how to close comments on the previous post and then drew a winner by random.org



The winner is number 7 (Mary C). Mary you are set as a no reply blogger. Please send me an email with your details. If I don't hear back from Mary within 24 hours I will pick another winner. Thank you all for your wonderful comments and please come back to visit soon. I am going to a great quilt show next week and I can't wait. I'm sure i will have a ton of things to share with you then.

Sorry it's not a more clear picture. I guess next up on the list of things to learn is how to put a copy of the random number results into a blog. Hope you all have a great weekend.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Mary. You sound like a girl after my own heart!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats to Mary. I have been traveling and missed this great giveaway, bummer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Mary and thanks again to Greta for hosting the giveaway! Have fun at the quilt show.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.