I finally finished cutting all of the 3 inch blocks to send to my bee buddies from Bee Stitched. In the end I decided on this block:
It looks a lot harder than it really is. When you break it down it is two different 4 patches turned in different directions to make the stars. I will have to cut plenty more squares if I end up deciding to do little stars in the boarders like in the inspiration quilt. Over all I have more than 65 fabrics going into this quilt. Some are in every pile and some are not. I also left it open to my bee members to swap out for some of their favorites with a few specifications. I know I can be picky but I want this one to be something I absolutely love.