Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Well Hello Betty

I finished the Hello Betty quilt top and I already have ideas spinning around in my head for my next project.  Overall I like the way this quilt is turning out.  She is going to take a break as a WIP for a while though because I haven't figured out if I want to make more blocks and make this quilt larger or if I am happy to just keep it as a baby size and share with some cool little girl I have yet to meet.  Right now the top is about 45 by 45 inches and I do love the way these fabrics and this design came together.  I think they work really well to give it just the right amount of vintage modern flair I was after.

5 comments:

  1. Ooh, it looks great! I really like the look of it! I have a HB jelly roll that I have been hanging onto and now I'm inspired to do something with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Love those pin wheels mixes with the other blocks. I don't think you have to reserve that for a girl, either, it is boy-friendly, even with the flowers!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.