Friday, April 22, 2011

Suprise & Delight

In the office we have a little joke about surprise & delight because it usually in tales someone bringing in cake or some other form of reward in the way of food.  Every once in a while though surprise & delight really is a surprise & it really does delight.  Today we found out at about 1:30 that the office was going to close at 3pm today.  Yeah!  More delight was that with my extra two hours off I came home and took a much needed nap.  You know the kind where you sleep so hard you wake up in a haze and think man is it tomorrow already.  More delight is that my husband and brother in law are busy playing video games so Bertha and I are going to spend some quality time together turning these pretties into something wonderful.  Hopefully I'll share my full plan with you soon when I can get some better pictures.  Happy Easter and Happy Sewing!


Dream On, Kona White, & Kona Aqua

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.