Sunday, January 3, 2010

Chicken Dance

I haven't quite finished up my remake of the block for Melissa yet so I decided that I would share this very simple project instead. I made this apron for my mom for Christmas. I have to admit it went very quickly which was surprising since I didn't have a pattern and just made it up as I went along.


There are things I would do differently the next time like most of my projects. I didn't include any pockets because to tell you the truth I'm just not sure what you are suppose to use apron pockets for. But I just feel like it is missing something. Maybe next time a pretty ruffle at the bottom would dress things up a bit.

I really like this pattern although I haven't tried it out. What about you, do you have a favorite apron pattern? I personally don't wear an apron in the kitchen so their practicality is lost on me.

1 comment:

  1. I think its cute! I don't have a favorite apron pattern, but I do have an apron I use in the kitchen because I am not a neat cook, but it's just utilitarian canvas that I got at a cooking show or something like that. No fun.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.