Saturday, January 9, 2010

Quilt Along

Elizabeth over at Oh Frannson! is hosting another quilt along. It looks like it will be alot of fun and there are several different variations. Be sure to sign up and join the flickr group so you can quilt along as well. I saw this thanks to one of my online buddies and I think it looks great. For all my quilting friends you know you want one more project to start. I just thought I would share in case you want to come and Quilt Along with me and all the other crazy people who are thinking one more can't hurt right.


Most of you already know about the great group over at the Old Red Barn Quilt Along since that is where I met you but for those of you who don't it looks as though round five will be starting in mid to late February so you have a little bit of time to prepare for this one. It is going to be a pinwheel quilt and we are back to Dana from Old Red Barn Co. herself. Check out the flickr group here. And even if you don't make any of the quilts the ladies and gentlemen over there are still great resources.

Are you still there or have you scurried off to search for fabric and to check out these great groups? Well I am hoping that you are checking out these great quilt alongs but before you go I have one more to tell you about. The ladies over at Modify Tradition are gearing up to start round two of their quilt along. I know what you are thinking, I just can't do any more! But wait this one will feature 12 blocks perfect for a sample quilt or you can use the individual blocks to make other goodies. How many people are on your Christmas list for next year? I know you already made a mental promise to yourself that you were going to start earlier next time. This round they will be showing useful projects to use one block or multiple blocks as they go so you don't have to commit to making all twelve. Well don't take my word for it go check them out.

1 comment:

  1. Oh! I've signed up too. I don't know if I'll manage it during the quilt along but I'm going to try!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.