Friday, April 30, 2010

Spring Challenge To Finish

It's that time of year again. Jacquie is hosting her annual spring challenge to finish and the fact that I am more than a week behind in telling you about it is indicative to the chaos in my life right now. The first step is to make a to do list of things you want to have finished by May 31st. They don't all have to be sewing related and you can count your finishes however you want. While the greatest reward of course is having finished projects it is also a great excuse to treat yourself to something special. Here is my list: (Is it cheating that I have things on my list I finished this past weekend? I don't think so since I made my list before then but I am just now getting to post about it.)1. Double Pinwheel Blocks

2. Mini Pinwheel Blocks

3. Week 8 Pinwheel Blocks

4. Week 7 Pinwheel Blocks

5. Assemble pinwheel quilt along top

6. March and April Spiderweb Bee Blocks

7. Paper piece Bee Block

8. Assemble my scrappy star quilt top (waiting on the last three blocks to arrive)

9. Catch up and stay current on hexagons

10. Assemble "bricks" quilt

11. April and May Fussy Cut Bee Blocks

12. April and May Bee Stitched Bee Blocks

13. May Circut Bee Block

14. Finish Quilting and Bind "Figgy Pudding Scramble"

15. Do a little Spring Cleaning and take some boxes to Goodwill

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.