Wednesday, April 9, 2014

WIP Wednesday

These weeks seem to be flying by faster than I can keep up.  I can't believe it is already Wednesday again. Since my big push to finish up those two quilt tops last weekend I haven't done much sewing.  I did start a new project.  It is a turning twenty again quilt that my parents picked up for me as a kit on a visit to Texas. What's funny is that I had taken a photo of the same quilt in the same shop almost a year before on my last visit.

These blocks are going to be huge.  Other than that I haven't done much sewing.  I did get good news from the long arm quilter that I should have my two quilts back by next week so that is exciting.  Can't wait to have some finishes to share with you all soon.


These are just the pieces made in the first two steps.  These will get joined together with several other pieces and make up the individual blocks.

Head on over to Lee's and see what everyone else is up to.

2 comments:

  1. Love the color palette! I also love huge blocks, they are satisfyingly fun to put together. (Found you through Freshly Pieced)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I am working on a similar item with those fabrics. I love Lotta.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.