Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Swaps!

I recently participated in several swaps.  Two of them were charm square swaps and I can't wait to make something amazing with my low volume charms and my Anna Marie Horner charms.  They are both going to be great projects at least in my mind but there are oh so many projects in front of those.

But I also had a chance to participate in two swaps where I made something special for someone else and in return got something made special just for me.  And let me tell you after not receiving a pillow in the swap I did with my local guild I had all but sworn off swaps.  These two packages more than made up for any bad experience I have ever had in a swap.  So I'm looking forward to participating in more swaps in 2014.


Look at this amazing sewing machine cover I got in the sewing room swap.  As soon as this one came up in the flickr pool I had added it to my favorites.  I mean whats not to love it has a patchwork sewing machine on one side and sew with a heart.  Plus it is made out of Bonnie and Camille fabrics.


Then in the Sew Sew Modern swap I got the best package of Christmas spirit you could ask for.  I've been in love with Camille's Christmas Stockings forever and have had them in my flickr favorites for a long time. So I was super excited when my swap partner actually made me a set of two for my little family.  She also sent a long a ton of great extra treats in the package.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.