Thursday, October 10, 2013

Worthy Cause

If you have been following along for a while you know I work for a nonprofit that provides free surgeries to repair cleft lips.  I thought I would share with all of you a very cool app.  My charity has been lucky enough to partner with Johnson and Johnson for a while now and this app is just another piece in our partnership. But maybe helping with free surgeries isn't your thing-that's okay there are a lot of other great organizations that you can help as well.  Chances are you are sharing photos on instagram, facebook, and flickr anyway. Why not put those photos to work helping some great causes.  Here are a few of my favorites that have been donated this week.


The app is free and you can choose to share or just donate the photos through the app.  No mom you don't have to have facebook to participate in this one just download the app.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.