Thursday, December 2, 2010

A Tease

Just a little something to let you know I'm still here and sewing. As promised I wouldn't be able to keep this off my blog forever so here is a little sneak at just one of the projects I'm working on for Christmas. Never mind my messy stitches here they have since been corrected but it still gives you an idea. Also in this photo the lines I drew haven't been washed out yet so it looks a little gray around the stitches but that too has been corrected. Hope you are all having fun working on your various holiday projects. I'm sure it will be a little slow around here until after the holidays when I can show off in full force everything I've been working on quietly around here.

1 comment:

  1. Always good to back off a bit and get some things done. Look forward to seeing more of your quilt.

    Also saw the Moda quilt your working on. Thanks!!! Seriously, I have what looks like a million hst's, and I was stumped as what to do with them...result of one of my insommia nights;-)

    blessings,
    jilly

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.