Wednesday, November 6, 2013

WIP Wednesday-Still Missing My Mojo

So... No sewing going on here...  I don't know why I can't seem to snap out of it but for some reason no matter how many projects I pull out of the closet I can't seem to get motivated to finish up any of them.  Let's see so far this week I have started and stopped:


  • Backing for Spools of Love
  • Backing for Complications
  • Backing for Sunny Trails (this one is seriously just one seam)
  • Starting a Yellow Brick Road Quilt
  • Making binding for the 3 quilts at the long arm
  • Pulling out Bee Blocks to make into a finished quilt

Nothing seems to make me want to sew which is really strange because usually just sewing something helps.  I have a four day weekend this weekend and I was really looking forward to using some of that time to sew but unless this fog lifts I don't guess I'll be doing much of that anytime soon.

Head over to Lee's to see what everyone else is working on.  If you have some inspiration or ideas on what I should be sewing leave me a comment.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.