Sunday, November 3, 2013

Missing Mojo

Well I'm back from a really long week of traveling for work and I feel like I haven't stopped running since my plane landed.  I finally have some time today to relax and sew but I think I might have left my sewing mojo in Canada or Utah because nothing seems appealing right now.  Who knows why that might be but I just have a total lack of inspiration which is odd since most of the time I have a list of projects longer than the time in the day.  I guess I really should get serious about my holiday plan and figure out what I'm doing there.

Thought I would pop in today with some photos from my trip.  Interestingly enough I didn't take any photos in Canada.  I didn't have much time there and most of it was spent inside a stuffy office building.  I got horribly sick while I was in Canada and ended up catching an earlier flight to Salt Lake so I could sleep the bug out of my system which left no time for exploring.
Sorry for the bad iphone photo

Once I got to Salt Lake I did manage to check out Material Girls before crashing.  It was such a super cute shop-I really wanted to take her samples down and take them home.  I got to see Wallflowers by Allison of Cluck Cluck Sew in person and that line is super cute.  My luggage was already over full so I had to behave and ended up coming home with just a charm pack of scrumptious.  But I could have easily blown my budget in that store.


After sleeping most of the day Saturday I ended up exploring the city on Sunday while waiting for my coworkers to arrive.  Turns out everything in Utah is closed on Sundays.  Who knew?  I did get to see the great salt lake which was extremely pretty even if it smells a little funny.


After that I headed over to Temple Square.  I was hoping I could hear the choir sing but no such luck.  It was still a very pretty place to walk around and wait for my coworkers to arrive.


So what are you working on?  Leave me a comment and let me know maybe you could inspire me to start something or even finish something from that really big list of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.