I am so excited to be getting back on the WIP Wednesday train. I have missed taking the time to see everyone's projects and sharing where I am at with mine. While it seems my WIP list is never ending I thought it might be fun to share just a few of them with you as we kick off 2013! Did I mention I am excited to be starting a new year in a much better place than where I found myself for most of 2012.
1. Dueling Flurry-this is actually no longer a WIP but a finish. My mom and I made these as matching Christmas quilts for my brother and sister in law for Christmas. However in my haste of finishing the week of Christmas I forgot to snap finished photos. Once I manage to get a few I will share them, I promise.
2. Twisted Fandango-A long forgot WIP but I managed to finish the top and back of this one and it is at the long arm so soon hopefully it will be coming back so I can finish it up and ship it off to a very special friend.
3. The Farmer's Wife-I haven't had a chance to make any of these fun little blocks for a while. This one is high on my list for 2013 because in my craziness I have plans to make a second Farmer's Wife Quilt using several of Bonnie & Camille's lines.
4. Hexagons-this is a long term project for me but I'm including it in my list because I want to remember to work on it when I have time. It's a great long term project but I often forget about it because it isn't something I work on all the time.
5. Sunny Trails-I started this project in January of 2012. I'm not sure why I stalled out on it because it is a beautiful quilt and I have everything I need to finish it up other than time.
Be sure to head on over to Lee's to see what everyone else is up to.
PS-I am seriously crazy because I have seen all these great scrappy trip around the world quilts popping up today and I am totally thinking about adding this to my list of must do projects.
PSS-My amazing parents got me a Nook for Christmas so if you have read any good books lately please share. I love to read just about anything so I am on the hunt for new books all the time.