Friday, September 10, 2010

Pincushion Winner(s)

Well I decided that I would pull two winners and they would each get a pincushion because really I do appreciate you guys reading my blog and sharing your thoughts with me. I couldn't figure out how to put the screen shot of the random number generator on here so here are the winners. First was number 7 which is Dorrie & the second winner is number 12 who is craftytammie. Ladies I have sent you emails for your details. And of course for the rest of you, if I don't hear back from one of these ladies within the next 24 hours I'll be drawing another name. So stay tuned because the last time I did a giveaway I ended up with a do over.

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATS LADIES!!! (under her breath secretly hopes for a "do over").

    ReplyDelete
  2. yippee! thanks a bunch, i sent off my info to you! happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.