Friday, March 22, 2013

Google Reader Replacement



So I know it's old news by now but I still can't believe that Google is getting rid of reader.  It just seems silly to me, especially after reading an article today that shows 500,000 people moved to Feedly within 48 hours after the announcement.  When I first heard about the change I saw a ton of people recommending Bloglovin.  I don't know if it is better than feedly because honestly with a cute southern name like that I was sold.  I've officially moved my own reader list to bloglovin and I hope to see more of you following over there or  in whatever format you find works best for you.  I'd love to hear if you've made the switch yet and if so where you went and what you like about it.  Also if anyone knows how you can see how many followers you have on feedly I would love to know that too.  If you're on Bloglovin you can follow me by clicking on that little link over there on the right sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.