My Spring Weekends quilt made little progress this week. I decided to do a little reworking on this one and make it an even 6 by 6 rows. I found this great fitted sheet at a local thrift store. Sorry for the crummy photo. The colors are actually a bit brighter in real life. I've never used a sheet on one of my quilts before and I am a little nervous about how well it will hold up since I don't think this particular sheet is 100% cotton but rather a poly/cotton blend.
Freshcuts Square Dance is still at the long arm and I have yet to continue progress on Twisted Fandango. I am still working on my string blocks for the Mod Times Quilt Along but hope to get them done as well as the next step of the quilt along this week. I did decided on my fabric choices for my bag for the swap I am in so hopefully I will get some progress made on that soon as well. So even though I don't have any finishes this week it is nice to be able to share where I am in the process with several projects. Be sure to check out what everyone else is up to over here.