Thursday, July 1, 2010

Cast your Vote

Okay I don't usually tell you guys about things I run across online that I vote on or enter to win but my friend Melanie entered her fabric in the contest going on at Spoonflower this week. Check out her print, designed specifically for those hexagon obsessed folks like me. Then again I wouldn't be on this train if not for Melanie, humm. Anyway here's a peak at her fabric, if you like it as much as I do follow the link and give her a vote.



When you click on her design, a green box will appear around it. Then, you have to click through to the last page and click the box to cast your vote. If you don't click the cast your vote button on the last page, your vote won't count.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.