Monday, December 8, 2014

Star Plus Quilt Along

I recently participated in the star plus quilt along over on Instagram.  I haven't finished this quilt yet as it still needs quilting but I have my back and binding ready to go so it's just a matter of time.  You can find the pattern for the quilt on Craftsy. 



My favorite thing about this one is the different sizes of the blocks.  With 3 different sizes mixed together it gives a great look-am I the only one enjoying the patterns featuring this lately?


Mine is made with Scrumptious by Bonnie and Camille and I am sure that comes as no surprise.  But I love their fabrics and this is one of my favorite lines by far. 

1 comment:

  1. Love this quilt! I'm noticing the trend of mixing different size blocks and I quite like the look of them.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.